Investment Adviser Representative
and insurance professional based in New Milford, CT.
I’m an investment advisor and insurance professional based in New Milford, CT. My specialty is helping you create retirement strategies that lead to financial security.
In 1989, I started my career as part of an accounting team at IBM. Over the next 25 years I worked as a business consultant and tax analyst. I also branched off to offer accounting support to local businesses. During this time, I noticed that many of my clients needed financial planning services. As a result, I became a licensed health and life insurance agent. Later I obtained my “Series 65” license. This allows me to offer investment services to people and companies throughout the state.
As an Investment Advisor Representative, I’m obligated to act solely in your best interests. I do this by offering fee-based investment advisory services. Additionally, I work with nationally ranked money managers to offer you a variety of portfolio options.
I take pride in working with clients on:
- Tax intelligent investing
- Protecting and preserving hard-earned assets
- Medicare solutions
- Reduced-cost health insurance for self-employed & small business owners
Allow me to help you solve complex problems related to wealth management and insurance. I take a great deal of satisfaction when a good plan comes together. One that simplifies your life or lowers your costs. One that is well diversified, provides a great return, and protects your hard-earned money.
Education & Licensure
- Bachelors of Science, Finance & Accounting, Western Connecticut State University (1989)
- Masters of Business Administration, Information Systems Management, Fordham University (1996)
- Series 65 Licensed
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Certified Financial Educator (CFEd®)